VideoLessons|Adults|Pre-Intermediate|How Microsoft CEO works
#Videolessons #Celebrities #Psychology&Self-development #Pre-Intermediate
How to improve your English while watching videos
1. Watch a video with and without subtitles.
2. Don’t worry if you miss any parts. Focus on what you can understand.
3. Watch a video more than once. The more times you watch it, the more you understand each time.
4. Try «language parroting»: turn on the subtitles and repeat what you hear or talk together with the speaker. Start with a couple of sentences. Aim for sounding exactly like the speaker.
5. Remember to add the wordlist to your dictionary.
|1. night owl||3. time-wasting||5. decisive||7. trait|
|2. font||4. possession||6. clarity||8. influence|
Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft. Watch the interview about his routine and choose the correct options
1. What is your favourite possession? Why?
2. What is the first thing you do after getting up?
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- Video Lesson