GE|Adults|Elementary|3. Can you repeat that, please?
1.1 Answer the questions
🔹What day is it today?
🔹What day is your next lesson?
🔹Are you at home now?
🔹Are you at work now?
🔹Is it comfortable for you to have online English lessons at home or in the office?
1.1 Complete the sentences
2.1 Rearrange the words and complete the sentences
Example: Do / on / it / own. / your
Do it on your own.
1.1 Find the odd word and click on it.
1.2 Listen and write down the words.
Pronunciation of the words
Useful Box: Spelling
22 = double 2
@ = at
. = dot
1.1 Listen once and complete.
1.2 Listen once again and complete the questions.
2.1 Listen once again the phrases and repeat. Say with the same intonation.
Our not ours
It’s = it is. It’s a city.
Its = possessive. Its number is 5.
1.1 Complete the sentences with possessive adjectives.
1.1 Ask your teacher the questions about his/her name, surname, etc.
1.1 Write a paragraph about yourself. Use the example below.
Hello! I’m Sasha Acton. I’m 24 years old. I’m from Edinburgh, Scotland, but now I live in London. I’m a teacher at Primary school. I’m single. I don’t have children, but I like them. In my free time I write some poems and walk with my friends. My e-mail address is email@example.com.
2.1 Match the words with their Russian equivalent.
1.1 Put in am, is or are.
*Напиши в пробелах am, is или are.
2.1 Make questions with these words. Use is or are.
*Составь предложения с данными словами. Используй is или are.
3.1 Look at the family tree and complete the sentences with his/her/their.
*Посмотри на изображение семейного древа и составь предложения с his/her/their.
- GE|Adults|Elementary|1. Let's meet again!
- GE|Adults|Elementary|2. To be, countries
- GE|Adults|Elementary|3. Can you repeat that, please?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|4. Daily routines
- GE|Adults|Elementary|5. Can you describe it?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|6. Feelings and emotions. How do you feel?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|7. I usually do?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|8. Occupations
- GE|Adults|Elementary|9. Asking questions. Dating
- GE|Adults|Elementary|10. Family
- GE|Adults|Elementary|11. Daily activities
- GE|Adults|Elementary|12. Adverbs and expressions of frequency
- GE|Adults|Elementary|13. Can you sing?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|14. Stop making that noise!
- GE|Adults|Elementary|15. What's the weather like today?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|16. Let's read in English
- GE|Adults|Elementary|17. Pastimes we love
- GE|Adults|Elementary|18. Can music change our lives?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|19. A mistake!
- GE|Adults|Elementary|20. People who made a different
- GE|Adults|Elementary|21. A day to remember
- GE|Adults|Elementary|22. The case of a room murder
- GE|Adults|Elementary|23. A house with a secret
- GE|Adults|Elementary|24. Haunted houses
- GE|Adults|Elementary|25. Diets and your favourite food
- GE|Adults|Elementary|26. How much healthy food do you eat?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|27. The magic luck of numbers
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Practical English 1: Travelling by plane
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Practical English 2: Going to the café
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Practical English 3: Buying clothes
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Practical English 4: How can I get to the theatre?
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Practical English 5: Enjoy your meal!
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Revise and Check 1-6
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Revise and Check 7-12
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Revise and Check 13-18
- GE|Adults|Elementary|Revise and Check 19-24