Demo | Junior lessons | 4. Future technology (Beginner & Elementary)
What is it?
1.1 Watch the video and answer the questions.
1. What is this video about?
2. Have you ever seen such technologies?
3. Are you crazy about modern devices?
2.1 Match the devices with their functions.
1.1 Match the words with the pictures and answer the questions.
- What gadgets do you like?
- What devices do you have?
- What gadgets or devices would you like to have?
1.2 Look at the photos and say how often you use these gadgets and devices.
- I use a TV once a week because I prefer to use a laptop more.
1.1 Read the situation and answer the questions.
Hi for everyone!
My name is Tiana and I’m from Japan.
I need your help: my family want to buy a robot, but we can’t agree on our preferences.
Did you know?
Japan is №1 in the robotics industry. About half of the world’s robots are made and used in Japan. Here you can find any robot you can only imagine.
1.2 Read the messages and choose the robot.
1.1 Watch the videos and tick what characteristics the robots have.
I’m an investor
1.1 Put the sentences in the correct order to get the instruction.
- Describe your project in details.
- Set the price you need.
- Wait when your dreams come true.
- Take a video of your project.
- Log in.
Did you know?
Kickstarter — an American public-benefit corporation based in Brooklyn, New York, that maintains a global crowdfunding platform focused on creativity and merchandising. The company’s stated mission is to «help bring creative projects to life».
Did you know?
The United States is one of the most developed countries. The USA invests a great amount of money in technologies. So, maybe you have heard about the famous American super Space Shuttle. It’s one of the best in the world!
2.1 Match the devices with their prices.
- 100 000$
- 200 000$
- 300 000$
- 400 000$
1.1 Do the quiz.
Quiz: What robot do you need?
Share the results in the social networks.
It’s your turn
1.1 Watch the video and mark the sentences as True or False.
What I can do
1.1 Match the parts to make the questions.
1.2 Tick the things you can do.
- What is it?
- Technical staff
- Tiana's problem
- Family robot
- I'm an investor
- Test yourself
- It's your turn
- What I can do
- Demo | Preschool & Primary 25 min
- Demo | Junior 25 min | Beginner
- Demo | Сhildren's test 8-9 years
- Welcome | The best pet (10-12)|Elementary
- Introductory lessons|Modern arts or video games|Elementary
- Demo | Junior lessons | 1. I love music! (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons| 2. Food (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons | 3. Cartoon factory (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons | 4. Future technology (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Fun test (Pre-Intermediate)
- Demo | Test for 5-6 classes
- Demo| Junior lessons | 1. Music and me (Pre-Intermediate)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 2. My ideal menu (Pre-Intermediate)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 3. Let's make a cartoon (Pre-Intermediate)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 4. Young inventors (Pre-Intermediate)
- Introductory lessons|Schools and technologies|Pre-Int
- Demo | Junior lessons|Hogwarts mystery|Pre-Intermediate
- Demo | Fun test (7-8 classes)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 1. What music says about me (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- Demo| Junior lessons | 2. The best menu in the world (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- Demo| Junior lessons | 3. Create an animated film! (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- Demo| Junior lessons | 4. Change the world! (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- Introductory lessons|Welcome! Your Personal Track
- Introductory lessons|Welcome! Juniors PA|Proficiency
- Introductory lessons|Who am I?|Proficiency
- Demo | Fun test (9-11 classes)