Demo | Junior lessons| 2. Food (Beginner & Elementary)
1.1 Watch the video and choose the right option for you.
- Junk food — food that is unhealthy but is quick to cook and easy to eat.
1.1 Match the words with the pictures.
2.1 Match the countries to the pictures.
Italy / France / the USA
2.2 Watch the video and choose the correct options.
2.3 Watch the video and write what teens in the USA eat.
2.4 Watch the video and put the words in the correct places in the photo.
- What new lunch menu do you want to make for your school?
An ideal pizza for you
1.1 Read the inctructions.
1.2 Quiz: What my ideal pizza is.
Healthy or junk?
1.1 Read and finish the article about healthy and junk food.
Healthy or junk?
Life today is not like how it was before. People had a lot of time to cook. But these days, everyone is busy and don’t have time to cook their own food. People eat food that is easily cooked or ready cooked. But is it OK?
Eating healthily shouldn’t be something a mom tells her children, it is very important for us. There are two lists of things that you get if you eat healthy or junk food:
What these animals like to eat?
1.1 Watch the episode and say what these animals like to eat.
What I can do
1.1 Tick the things you can do.
- Unusual dishes
- An ideal pizza for you
- Healthy or junk?
- What these animals like to eat?
- What I can do
- Demo | Preschool & Primary 25 min
- Demo | Junior 25 min | Beginner
- Welcome | The best pet (10-12)|Elementary
- Introductory lessons|Modern arts or video games|Elementary
- Introductory lessons|Who am I?|Proficiency
- Demo | Junior lessons | I love music! (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo| Junior lessons | 1. Music and me (Pre-Intermediate)
- Demo | Junior lessons| 2. Food (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons | 3. Cartoon factory (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons | 4. Future technology (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo| Junior lessons | The best menu in the world (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)