Demo | Junior lessons | I love music! (Beginner & Elementary)
Music is everywhere
1.1 Listen and choose the country the song is from.
1.1 Read and answer the questions.
This is my b-day tomorrow!
Everything is great but I have a big problem.
I have invited three friends from the last journey to Egypt, and as you remember they are all so different!
I don’t know what music playlist I can make, because they listen to absolutely different styles. And today I want to show you what type of music I like listening to. Enjoy my video, write what style of music you think it is and don’t forget your THUMBS UP! 🙂
1. When is Jules’s b-day?
2. How many friends has she invited?
3. Are they similar or different?
4. What problem does Jules have?
5. What does she ask her subscribers to do?
2.1 Watch the video and choose the style Jules likes.
1.1 Listen to the tracks and choose the music type.
1.1 Make full sentences about Jules’s friends.
Jules is American.
She enjoys R&B music.
She hates rock music.
1.1 Read the article and mark the sentences as True or False.
- What type of music do you think Jules will choose for her b-day party?
1.1 Watch the clip and complete the sentence about you.
1.2 Listen to the part of the song and complete the lyrics with the words.
Avicii — Wake me up
- Do you think music styles can say something about our personalities?
- Do you want to know what your music says about you?
Do the test
1.1 Read the instructions
1.2 Quiz: What music says about me.
What I can do
1.1 Tick the things you can do.
Next time I will
2.1 Watch the video and choose the correct option.
- Music is everywhere
- Chloe’s b-day
- Music genres
- Friends’ tastes
- Music history
- Do the test
- What I can do
- Demo | Preschool & Primary 25 min
- Demo | Junior 25 min | Beginner
- Welcome | The best pet (10-12)|Elementary
- Introductory lessons|Modern arts or video games|Elementary
- Introductory lessons|Who am I?|Proficiency
- Demo | Junior lessons | I love music! (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo| Junior lessons | 1. Music and me (Pre-Intermediate)
- Demo | Junior lessons| 2. Food (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons | 3. Cartoon factory (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo | Junior lessons | 4. Future technology (Beginner & Elementary)
- Demo| Junior lessons | The best menu in the world (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)