Put the characteristics of accommodation into the appropriate categories
Look at the hotel reviews on booking.com. Choose the one that you think is the best for you and explain your choice
After this lesson, you will be able to:
✔️check in at a hotel;
✔️change a hotel room;
✔️order services at a hotel.
Read and complete the dialogue
Receptionist | Ellie
Open the cards and do the tasks
Put the dialogue roles in the correct order to find out the problem Ellie has
Read the information and change the phrases to their synonyms
Read the dialogue and the life hack. Then answer the questions
1. Do you usually give tips?
2. How much do you think Ellie should tip in this situation?
3. Is it good to give tips in all countries ?
Listen and complete the dialogue between the receptionist and Phil, who wants to order lunch
Choose the service you think you’ll need in your next trip and roleplay the dialogue like the one above with your teacher
Before we finish, let’s remember the things you’ve learnt today. Spin the wheel.
Match the words with the appropriate pictures
Listen to the dialogues and answer the questions
Watch the video that describes the attraction Ellie wants to visit. Then do the tasks
Watch the video and decide if the sentences are true or false
Watch the video again and complete the text
Read about the attractions Phil would like to visit. Choose the correct options
Learn the highlighted words from the text. Use the dictionary
Read the information below and prepare your 2-minute speech about the attraction you want to visit
Tell Ellie and Phil about the attraction you want to see in your next trip. You can answer these questions or add your ideas:
🔹Where is it?
🔹Who built it and when?
🔹What is special about it?
🔹What can you find in it and around it?
To read about the most popular attractions, you can go to 🔗tripadvisor. If you need ideas for your speech, you can read the reviews about the attraction you are interested in.
Allow your browser access to your microphone, press the button «Record» and record the speech you have prepared
- Hotel preferences
- Our lesson route
- Checking in at a hotel
- Hotel facilities and services
- Changing a room
- Hotel services
- Hotel vocabulary
- Hotel services
- Ellie's dream attraction
- Phil's dream attraction
- Your dream attraction
- Demo | Junior lessons|Hogwarts mystery|Pre-Intermediate
- Kids <8|Christmas time (Pre-Intermediate)
- Kids <8|Harry Potter Year 1 (Elementary)
- Kids <8|Lesson|How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Elementary)
- KIDS <8|STARTER|DOC MCSTUFFINS|LESSON 1
- Kids <8|Special Birthday (Primary)
- Kids <8|Welcome to Santa! (Elementary)
- Kids <8|No more stress! (Beginner)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 1. What music says about me (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 2. My ideal menu (Pre-Intermediate)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 3. Let's make a cartoon (Pre-Intermediate)
- Welcome| Junior lessons | 4. Young inventors (Pre-Intermediate)
- Adult|Welcome|Hotel problems|Pre-Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|North Korean resort|Pre-Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|SpaceX rocket launch|Pre-Intermediate
- Aloha Lessons|Rescue Jack Sparrow!|Pre-Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Start-up success stories|Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Small talk|Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Banksy shakes up the art world|Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Procrastination advice from Japan|Intermediate
- Aloha Lessons|Stephen Hawking|Upper-Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Avengers: Endgame|Upper-Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Who wants to be a millionaire: Slang|Upper-Intermediate
- Adult|Welcome|Procrastination advice from Japan|Advanced
- Adult|Welcome|SpaceX rocket launch|Advanced