Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|2. Second Conditional
Choose the correct options to complete the second conditional sentences
Read each sentence and put the appropriate letters in the gaps.
F — means First Conditional
S — means Second Conditional
Use Second Conditional to complete the text with the correct form of the verbs
We know that you have a super interesting job, but if you ever found yourself in a boring meeting, here are some tips to help you get through it.
How to survive a boring meeting
Choose the correct answer
Complete the sentences using Second Conditional
Complete the sentences
Complete the sentences with your own ideas. Mind Second Conditional
Put the words in the correct order
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- What would you do?
- First or Second Conditional?
- Complete the text
- Choose the correct answer
- Complete the sentences
- Put the words in the correct order
- Introductory lessons|Welcome! Your Personal Track
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|1. Present Tense. To be. Positive
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|2. Present. To be. Negative
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|3. Present Tense. To be. Questions
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|4. Possessive Determiners
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|5. Articles
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|6. Present Simple. All Verbs. Positive
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|7. Present Simple. All Verbs. Negative
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|8. Present Simple. Questions
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|9. Possessive's
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|10. Telling the time
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|11. Adverbs of frequency
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|12. Can/can't
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|13. Like doing
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|14. Object pronouns
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|15. Possessive pronouns
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|16. Past Simple (To be)
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|17. Past Simple: regular verbs
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|18. Past Simple: irregular verbs
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|19. There is/There are
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|20. There was/There were
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|21. Present Continuous
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|22. Present Simple, Present Continuous
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary| 23. Countable / uncountable nouns
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|24. Quantifiers
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|25. Be going to (plans)
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|26. Be going to (predictions)
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|27. Comparative Adjectives
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|28. Superlative Adjectives
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|29. Adverbs
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|30. Present Perfect
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|31. Irregular Verbs
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|32. Prepositions
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|33. Am/is/are — questions
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|34. I am doing
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|35. Are you doing?
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|36. I do/work/like etc.
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|37. I don't...
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|38. Do you...
- Adults|Grammar|Elementary|39. Am/is/are
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|1. First Conditional
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|2. Second Conditional
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|3. First & Second Conditional
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|7. Pr Perfect vs Past Simple
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|8. Used to or Didn't use to
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|9. To be + Past participle
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|10. Defining Relative Clauses
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|11. Past Simple
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|12. Past Continuous
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|13. Questions and Auxiliaries
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|14. Conjunctions
- Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|15. Going to