I walk quietly, talk politely and run fast. What about you?
- Listen carefully!
- I went to bed early yesterday and slept well.
- Our team played well last week.
- Hard or Hardly?
Hard = with energy or effort: Hugo works very hard. (He works a lot and with a lot of effort.)
Hardly = almost never: Lea hardly works at all! (She almost never works.)
Use them to say how somebody does something or how something happens.
- Please, talk slowly. I can’t understand you.
- I know the words of the song perfectly.
|✔️ You speak English very well.
✔️ I work hard every day.
Click on the incorrect option in bold
Complete the sentences with the adverbs formed out of the adjectives
Form the adverbs from the adjectives
Rewrite the sentences using the pattern the verb + the adverb
Fill in the gaps with the correct adverb
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- Theory: Adverbs
- Mark the incorrect option
- Complete the sentences
- Form the adverbs
- Rewrite the sentences
- Fill in the gaps
- 1. Introductory lessons|Welcome! Your Personal Track
- 2. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|1. Present Tense. To be. Positive
- 3. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|2. Present. To be. Negative
- 4. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|3. Present Tense. To be. Questions
- 5. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|4. Possessive Determiners
- 6. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|5. Articles
- 7. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|6. Present Simple. All Verbs. Positive
- 8. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|7. Present Simple. All Verbs. Negative
- 9. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|8. Present Simple. Questions
- 10. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|9. Possessive's
- 11. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|10. Telling the time
- 12. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|11. Adverbs of frequency
- 13. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|12. Can/can't
- 14. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|13. Like doing
- 15. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|14. Object pronouns
- 16. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|15. Possessive pronouns
- 17. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|16. Past Simple (To be)
- 18. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|17. Past Simple: regular verbs
- 19. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|18. Past Simple: irregular verbs
- 20. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|19. There is/There are
- 21. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|20. There was/There were
- 22. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|21. Present Continuous
- 23. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|22. Present Simple, Present Continuous
- 24. Adults|Grammar|Elementary| 23. Countable / uncountable nouns
- 25. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|24. Quantifiers
- 26. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|25. Be going to (plans)
- 27. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|26. Be going to (predictions)
- 28. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|27. Comparative Adjectives
- 29. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|28. Superlative Adjectives
- 30. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|29. Adverbs
- 31. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|30. Present Perfect
- 32. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|31. Irregular Verbs
- 33. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|32. Prepositions
- 34. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|33. Am/is/are — questions
- 35. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|34. I am doing
- 36. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|35. Are you doing?
- 37. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|36. I do/work/like etc.
- 38. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|37. I don't...
- 39. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|38. Do you...
- 40. Adults|Grammar|Elementary|39. Am/is/are
- 41. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|1. First Conditional
- 42. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|2. Second Conditional
- 43. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|3. First & Second Conditional
- 44. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|7. Pr Perfect vs Past Simple
- 45. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|8. Used to or Didn't use to
- 46. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|9. To be + Past participle
- 47. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|10. Defining Relative Clauses
- 48. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|11. Past Simple
- 49. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|12. Past Continuous
- 50. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|13. Questions and Auxiliaries
- 51. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|14. Conjunctions
- 52. Adults|Grammar|Pre-Intermediate|15. Going to